Green Odisha Ikat Cotton Saree with matching Sambalpuri Ikat cotton Blouse Piece
Please select all options.
Size and Fit : 5.35meter + 1 meter blouse
Fabric : Cotton
Colour : Green
Wash Care: Hand wash using mild detergent, without chemicals or bleach, use hot steam iron to maintain texture of the fabric
- Green Cotton Sambalpuri Ikat Saree
- handmade Sambalpuri Ikat Saree
- Mix Match Sambalpuri Blouse Piece
- The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection, see the image for the actual blouse would look like
- Product Color May vary slightly due to camera lighting sources and display colour on laptop/mobile
Odisha Ikat is a kind of Ikat, a resist dyeing technique, originating from Indian state of Odisha. Also known as 'Bandha of Odisha'. Bandha can be defined as "A length of systematically arranged yarn, dyed according to a preconceived design in such a manner so as to enable a weaver to portray the design when the yarn is converted to a fabric through the process of weaving". A notable feature in this Ikat is that it depicts the same colourful design motif on both its front and back. No additional yarn is required to produce this effect.
Note :There might be little colour variation between the actual colour of the product and the image shown on screen due to photography effect