Golden and Black Patli Tussar Ghicha Silk Sambalpuri Ikat Saree with running blouse piece
Please select all options.
Size and Fit : 6.3meter(Saree+Blouse)
Fabric : Tussar Ghicha Silk
Colour : Golden
Wash Care: Dry Clean
- Patli design Tussar Ghicha Silk Sambalpuri Saree
- handmade Sambalpuri Ikat Saree
- Running Black Blouse piece
- The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection, see the image for the actual blouse would look like
- Note :There might be little colour variation between the actual colour of the product and the image shown on screen due to photography effect
Tussar Silk is more textured than mulberry silk. The dull natural texture works as a suitable fabric for painting, embroidery and also hand block motifs. The fabric is also cooler than the other silk varieties and is a lot more porous for which Tussar Saree is widely accepted in India as well as other warmer parts of the world. This is also known as Kosa Silk. It is valued for its rich texture, natural colour and comfort wear.