Offwhite and Green Odisha Ikat Saree with mix match Sambalpuri Ikat blouse piece
Please select all options.
Size and Fit : 5.40meter saree,0.80meter blouse
Fabric : Cotton
Colour : Off-white
Wash Care: Hand wash with mild detergent
- Green Cotton Sambalpuri Saree
- handwoven Sambalpuri Ikat Saree
- Mix Match Sambalpuri Blouse Piece
- The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection, see the image for the actual blouse would look like
- Product Color May vary slightly due to camera lighting sources and display colour on laptop/mobile
Odisha Ikat is a kind of Ikat, a resist dyeing technique, originating from Indian state of Odisha. Also known as 'Bandha of Odisha'. Bandha can be defined as "A length of systematically arranged yarn, dyed according to a preconceived design in such a manner so as to enable a weaver to portray the design when the yarn is converted to a fabric through the process of weaving". A notable feature in this Ikat is that it depicts the same colourful design motif on both its front and back. No additional yarn is required to produce this effect.
Note :There might be little colour variation between the actual colour of the product and the image shown on screen due to photography effect
Users may sometimes notice variation or inconsistency in weaving, design or color combination. These are due to the handcrafted nature of the garment and are not defects, but features, which makes each piece unique.